In light of the Coronavirus pandemic we here at No.5 Café & Larder want to reassure our guests, friends, families and staff that we are taking all the proper precautions to stay safe and healthy. Caring for one another in our community is a top priority.
Like other businesses tackling this issue, we’re being guided by the Ministry of Health, which recommends regular cleaning and hand washing as one of the most important preventive measures we can take.
* All members of our staff are fully trained in their hygiene and health requirements and will be undertaking more frequent hand washing.
* We’ve always taken great pride in keeping our café clean and well-run for our customers enjoyment but have increased our cleaning schedule, placing additional emphasis on all contact surfaces e.g. doors, door handles, eftpos push pads, water bottles, chairs, table-tops and number stands etc.
* We have removed cutlery, glassware, sugar bowls and salt & pepper from our dining tables. This will make it easier to keep those items and tables clean. These will be available as required.
* Reserved tables will be cleaned and then set up in advance of our guests arriving as normal.
* Our menus will be printed as required and will be single use until the situation improves.
* We are looking to introduce contact less payment and will encourage payment using this method when available. We will still take cash if required.
* Also, just to remind our guests that we have wonderful spacious seating inside and out so it will be very easy to keep your distance.
Rest assured we are keeping up to date as the situation evolves. Take care of yourselves and take care of one another. Thank you for your kindness and understanding.